Anchor Fender 16×4” (40x11cm)
- Additional information
A comprehensive range of cylindrical fenders with a reinforced attachment eye at each end. Suitable for vertical or horizontal use, they meet most pleasure craft and workboat requirements. Manufactured from the highest quality UV resistant PVC and class-leading wall thickness, Anchor Marine’s fenders will serve you for years to come.
These fenders are extremely durable and are able to protect the demands on your boat in the roughest conditions.
- Anchor Marine’s standard fenders are moulded in one piece from a UV resistant specially formulated marine vinyl
- The ropehold has an injection moulded hard eye insert designed to prolong the fenders life
- Controlled heat during manufacturing produces an even wall thickness eliminating any possible weak spots
- The ultra reliable football style inflation valve ensures our fenders will not accidentally deflate and allows simple pressure adjustments whilst still attached to your boat
Added to all this we also provide a wide range of sizes offering you the choice you want.
Features and tips:
- Moulded in tough UV resistant PVC
- Used either vertically or horizontally
- Stainless steel needle valve adjustment for inflation/deflation in larger sizes
- Suitable for pleasure craft and work boats
- Ropehold is reinforced with a nylon thimble on larger sizes
- Available in white and a range of colours
- Consistent wall thickness for maximum strength and long life
black, navy blue, royal blue, white