Blue Gee ‘Pink’ Anti Freeze 5Ltr
Suitable for drinking water systems – used at full strength -45 degrees C.
Winter Storage Water Systems.
- Drain the complete water system. Make sure all taps for hot & cold water as well as all drain points are open. If needed clear with air pressure.
- Drain hot water tank and leave bleeding valve open.
- Connect hot water inlet with outlet by using fittings or hose clamps.
- Add anti freeze (Undiluted) to the system.
- Place water system under pressure by using water pump.
- Open all taps starting at the fairs point and let the anti freeze flow until it is visible and close the tap.
- Make sure toilet and tank are fully drained and rinse several times.
- Activate pump valve a couple of times until black water system contains enough anti freeze.
- Rinse the system in the spring with clean water for a minimum 30 minutes until anti freeze is removed completely out of the system.
For Engine use refer to engine manual.
Part Number: 41-005 Categories: Engineering, Engineering, Maintenance, Maintenance, Maintenance, Maintenance, Special Offers, Toilets, Water Systems, Winter Prep